Goodwin Technology Ltd the owner of this website is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Goodwin Technology Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 March 2018
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
Information given within contact form data provide by yourself including email address and name, address and postcode.
- Name, address, items purchased and payment success information supplied with regards to ordering of such items on-line. [Note: We do not see or collect online payment data such as credit card details.] Online payments are done through a secure channel via our 3rd party payment provider © PayPal.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, checking you are happy with your purchase. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Videos embedded within our pages could use a 3rd party cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Allowing these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience.
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
A fuller explanation of general Cookie usage and also how to delete and prevent them while browsing check out "cookies.insites.com" for a greater understanding.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us or by using the contact form.
E-mail communications are used to help us confirm and inform you about your order progress. Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [privacy @ gtmachineparts. co. uk>
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, via this [ Link ]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.