Terms of Service GT Machine Parts
The term ‘Goodwin Technology Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
GT Machine Parts c/o Goodwin Technology Ltd,
4 Vale Row, Park Vale Ave, North Cheshire Trading Estate,
United Kindom (UK)
Our company registration number is 01767859.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink available from 'Site Policies' menu item above.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- In-stock smaller items will be normally be sent out next working day. Other items can take longer. We will contact you if there will any significant delay.
Important Delivery information - possible surcharge costs:
Some items sold on our website are extremely large and delivery charges can vary considerably depending upon location delivery point and the type of delivery required. If you are considering ordering a known large item please call us to determine delivery method and what the charge will be. Certain items will require a surcharge to our standard costs. If you order and a surcharge is required we will contact you for the difference.
Also: Orders to the highlands of Scotland or any offshore Islands more often than not will require a surcharge to our standard costs. *** Please check with us beforehand before ordering if unsure. ***